April 2, 2010

Deep in the Heart

I'm in craft withdrawal!  We're on a (much needed) vacation, visiting my family in TX.  Luckily our trip coincided with the biannual Round Top Craft/Antique Fair.  This thing is huge.  HUGE!  I spent the morning there today and was in total heaven.  I scored a couple of sweet items and a ton of incredible ideas for new projects.  I also took a gazillion pictures.  Here's a preview to tide you over until I'm home and back to work...


It's a very good thing that we live so far away.  Otherwise, we would now be very broke and our home would be overflowing with old furniture and project supplies!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. We'll have to head up there in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about an hour and a half from Round Top but have never been to the antique extravaganza...I'll need to put that on my bucket list. :)

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails