wingflash designs is a tiny, one-woman-run jewelry business in Tucson, AZ. Owner/Designer/Jeweler Laura Kepner-Adney has been making jewelry since she was five, but only started marketing her work in the past three years, after apprenticing for a jeweler in New Zealand. Her goal is to make pieces that are practical enough for everyday wear, but classy enough for a night out; she says, "I design jewelry that looks equally sexy with a shovel and a cocktail dress."
Laura has generously agreed to giveaway this stunning necklace:
It is a shark tooth electroformed with 24k gold, and a ruby, hanging on a gold-plated sterling silver chain. The necklace retails for $120.
How to Enter:
1. Visit wingflash designs and let me know which piece is your favorite.
2. Like wingflash designs on Facebook.
3. Become a follower of Martha Shmartha.
4. Like Martha Shmartha on Facebook.
5. Link up to this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or post it on your blog.
Please leave me a SEPARATE COMMENT for each way that you enter. (i.e. Comment 1: I follow your blog. Comment 2: I blogged about the giveaway, etc.)
This giveaway is open until 11:59PM on Sunday October 3rd. I will chose a winner randomly on October 4th.